Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mi Casa Es Su Casa.

People often tell me "I wish I had your life." I usually laugh and tell them that they really don't, but they have set in their minds some glamourous bohemian lifestyle free of worry and focused on the creative side of things. It often, and I hope I'm not shattering anyon'es dreams, isn't that way. However, I would like to introduce you to a new part of my blog that invites you to see a snapshot into the brighter side of things. Here it goes:

I truly believe that home is where the heart so, here's a sneek peek into mine-

My Reading Corner
I love bright colors and quirky vintage items. My style is above all whimsical. I like to think that I leave a little whimsy wherever I go :)
Most everything in my apartment is begged, borrowed, thrifted or crafted.

No comments:

Post a Comment