Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Love Language

I know I should be doing homework, but I just HAD to take this Love Languages Quiz. Here are my results: 10 Words of Affirmation; Quality Time; Receiving Gifts; Acts of Service; Physical Touch
Your Love Language
Actions don’t always speak louder than words. If this is your love language, unsolicited compliments mean the world to you. Hearing the words, “I love you,” are important—hearing the reasons behind that love sends your spirits skyward. Insults can leave you shattered and are not easily forgotten.
Pretty interesting, huh? I think it really says a lot about me and why I choose certain people to be around me. The highest score you could get in a section is 12, so that helps give things some perspective.
I need a lot of affirmation, and enjoy spending meaningful time spent with those I care about (maybe even some snuggeling). It’s not as important to me if you buy my things or will go out of your way to do something for me…just be encouraging and supportive and let ME serve YOU!
It was also interesting to me to see that my two lowest scores are two of the greatest ways that I show love to others (I truly cherish gift giving and service to others). I guess opposites really do attract!
Take the quiz for yourself and let me know what you got!
 http://www.5lovelanguages.com/assessments/love/

No comments:

Post a Comment